[Sugar-devel] XO Camp Next Week

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:06:28 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the XO Camp conference is on for next week, January
12 - 16 at OLPC head quarters in Cambridge.

Its an open, technical meeting and you are all invited. See the agenda
here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2

Please put your name on the attendee list if you are coming.

I have lined up a special guest to present on Friday, 1/16 10AM to Noon.

Ron Canuel is the Director General of the Eastern Townships Board in
Quebec. They have been running a 1 - 1 computer program (Mac based) in
their schools for several years. See:
http://www.etsb.qc.ca/en/EnhancedLearningStrategy/default.shtm

They are also advising Uruguay on their implementation. Ron will present
on their experience and lessons learned. He will bring his technical and
project leads to the meeting as well. Let me know if anyone has specific
questions or areas they would like Ron to cover.

Questions and comments welcome.

I hope to see you next week!

Thanks,

Greg S