[Sugar-devel] possible additional talks for XOCamp2?

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:27:05 EST 2009

Hi Bryan,

Both sound like very good subjects.

I have you down for two hours Monday afternoon:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2#Monday_January_12.2C_2009

My goal for the first day is to give an overview of the challenges faced
by deployments and how we hope to address them in release 9.1.0.
Hopefully your slot Monday can address Nepal's experience and next stage
plans.

After you on Monday afternoon, is a working meeting to define how we
ensure the latest Sugar is stable and how we include it in 9.1.0.

Then we cover the technical details of each 9.1 area Tues. and Wed.

Thursday and Friday are more open. John Gilmore is confirmed for
Thursday afternoon but otherwise those meetings are mostly open and can
be changed.

Do you want to take Friday AM 10AM - Noon or Thursday afternoon 3PM - 5PM?

Pick a slot and fill it in. Add a section below with more detail and
link to it from the calendar if you want to give people a chance to see
the agenda in advance.

I'm not sure how many sugar focused people will be there late in the
week but I expect you can get all the regulars from OLPC HQ at a minimum.

Thanks,

Greg S