[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs branding/theme unity

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Fri Feb 27 11:57:31 EST 2009

Slight grammatical problem with one panel on

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com/projects/sugarlabs/betasite/index.php?template=page&page=learners

"Kamala reads a webpage about sharks and LEARN that shark populations are
declining."  -- should be LEARNS.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Christian Schmidt
> <schmidt at pentagram.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Sean. We are in the final stages of proofing content on the
> betasite,
> > and think we will go live this weekend. Stay tuned!
>
> Christian, I officially withdraw any reservations I had about the new
> site:)
>
> I showed it around my nephew's elementary school yesterday;  The
> teachers, teachers aids, and parents thought it was great!
>
> The most interesting aspect was the change from the dark to light
> background.  They thought the dark, over welming, background
> represented what one 'expects' from computers and the light background
> was what you would 'want' from computers.
>
> david
>

> > Christian

> > From: Sean DALY [mailto:sdaly.be at gmail.com]
> > To: ,Josh williams [mailto:joshcwilliams at gmail.com]
> > Cc: David Farning [mailto:dfarning at sugarlabs.org],
> iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org,
> > sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org, Christian Marc Schmidt

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair