[Sugar-devel] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs branding/theme unity

,Josh williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 02:08:39 EST 2009

Hey David,

I have had a quick look at the markup and the CSS, but I haven't
actually had a look at the PHP. I laughed when I saw the Mozilla guys
had an IE style sheet, but then I figured they were probably just
reusing code. I was actually wondering if I could have a local copy of
the remora code or access to a development or testing environment at
some point?

I also agree that we need a common branding for all of the sites, Gnome
is a great example I think Mozilla and Ubuntu are good examples to. I
think a splash page for www.sugarlabs.org built on WordPress or Drupal
would be a really good idea also. It could explain the what the project
is, have a download link to the latest version, link to the wiki, press
release, news etc.

Cheers,

Josh