[Sugar-devel] Mailing list moderators needed

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Feb 26 10:20:00 EST 2009

Every day, around a dozen emails get held by mailman for inspection by
a human being because they were posted by non-member addresses or
because there are other reasons for considering them suspicious.

Most of these are of course spam, but a few are valid posts.  Today I
ran through a long backlog of held posts on iaep@ and sugar-develer@,
and cleared them.  It's a boring job, but it only took me 10 minutes.

We'd need someone with some free time to volunteer for this job.
For the time being, I've configured the list to automatically reject
anything that would have been held instead.  This way, at least, we
don't set the expectations of those few human posters too high.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/