[Sugar-devel] OS/X11 support for XO-1 hardware?

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 26 05:26:52 EST 2009

If you need it for some game then here is how to do it: attached.

A little question to Jordan Crouse or anybody else who can answer.
Here Jodran told me that the Geode can do XV flipping:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-May/005208.html
It can be that he either did not reflect to that one part of my message
or I am just too stupid to make it work. So what I do not see in the XV
documentation is how to allocate two xvideo frames and flip between
them? What this code currently does is allocating one frame and doing
XvShmPutImage. Because its speed depends on the size of the xvideo frame
I think it does blittting (copying) and not flipping (switching).
So how to do flipping?

ps:
Actually I would need 3 frames for triple buffering but I would be happy
even with 2 frames.