[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] SoaS - moving onward...

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 24 02:19:01 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> I'd like to standardize on a *single* program for creating USB keys,
>> preferrably the Fedora LiveUSB Creator.  Can anyone try this out on Linux
>> and report back whether it works?  If it indeed does, I'll move the other
>> key creation methods and post instructions with screenshots.
>
> Unfortunately there are not Debian/Ubuntu packages of the liveusb creator :/

If someone confirms that it works in Fedora, we could at least
"standardize" on it for Windows + Fedora and keep the script
instructions just for other distros. Also maybe at some point we can
get a friendly debian packager to package it up :)

Marco