[Sugar-devel] Location of Saved XO Settings

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Feb 23 11:34:06 EST 2009

On 23 Feb 2009, at 07:51, FGrose wrote:

> The XO settings from the control panel used to rest in
> /home/olpc/.sugar/default/config.
>
> Where are they resting now in SoaS images?

I think the majority of settings have moved to gconf; not a tool I've
played with much but I'm assuming their must be a command line tool to
view and set them (anyone?). I did also find a nested directory
structure with XML settings files in last time I had a 8.3.x running
on an XO. Can't check for sure just now but i think it was in
something like a .gconf directory in my home directory.

--Gary