[Sugar-devel] Recruting Developers at SCaLE

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:25:37 EST 2009

Hello Friends,

OLPC will have a booth this weekend (2/20-2/22)
at the Southern California Area LInux Expo (SCaLE).  This is a large
conference (up to 1000) of open-source aficionados including
programmers.  It is a great chance to recruit folks for our team of
volunteer developers of Activities for the XO and for SugarLabs.

I am putting
together a brochure to pass out at the conference and want to include
information about some of the projects they might want to work on.  Could
you tell me what you would like included? I will refer them to the page listed below. I need this done by Wednesday Noon
(PT). Thanks!

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/GettingInvolved

Caryl  OLPC Support Volunteer

P.S. Excuse the multiple copies of this if you are subscribed to more than one list.  I will get several copies myself.