[Sugar-devel] resume by default

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Feb 19 10:16:10 EST 2009

Hi all,

as you may know, we recently added a change to the favorites view that
makes easier to resume existing instances instead of always launching
new ones.

This option is disabled by default and users need to go to a palette
and guess what that checkbox serves for.

We added that option because the feature was experimental, but now
some feel it may be appropriate to make it the only option, because if
not the naming alert gets quite annoying in some cases.

So, who agrees and who disagrees with changing the favorite view to
resume activities by default?

Thanks,

Tomeu