[Sugar-devel] git.sugarlabs.org difficulties

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Feb 19 07:36:11 EST 2009

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> ### START KEY 7 ###
>> command="gitorious
>> bernie",no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding,no-pty
>> ssh-rsa AAAAB3Nz...gJVNrOZuw== bernie at trinity.develer.com
>> ### END KEY 7 ###
>> ### START KEY 9 ###
>> command="gitorious
>> bernie",no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding,no-pty
>> ssh-rsa AAAAB3N1...91K6xbIWQ== bernie at daneel.codewiz.org
>> ### END KEY 9 ###
>
> That "no-agent-forwarding" may explain why I'm not able to push from
> sunjammer when I log in there with ssh -A?

No, I think it would prevent your agent on sunjammer to be forwarded
to the gitorious machine too (a waste of time since you cannot log
anywhere else anyway).

> Though I would swear I was able last week.

Check $SSK_AUTH_SOCK from sunjammer, and try "ssh-add -l" to ensure
that your keys are still available.  Works for me.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/