[Sugar-devel] [Etoys] Etoys - service move?

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Feb 19 01:17:56 EST 2009

Korakurider wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>> On 18.02.2009, at 12:02, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bert,
>>>
>>> did you guys talked/decided about moving the git repo and trac
>>> infrastructure to Sugar Labs services already?
>> We did, but progress is a bit slow. Is there any reason to hurry?
>    I don't think we need to be in hurry...
>    But etoys ticket has been submitted to SL's trac already, so we
> should do something about this asap.
>    It seems right thing to me to have all etoys ticket in olpc trac
> until we are really ready to move.

So the reason I was asking is that several people asked where to file
Etoys bugs. Personally I think it is up to you (as maintainers) if we
keep the trac component in dev.sugarlabs.org or add it when you are ready.

And to avoid confusion - it is good of course to have the git repos and
trac in the same place.

Best,
    Simon