[Sugar-devel] What should we call it? Addons of Activities

Mick Weiss mick at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 18 22:24:38 EST 2009

+1 activities

I think it is easier to understand (we have enough jargon as it stands).

We do need to take into consideration that not every language has
"activities", some have "actividades" or "Aktivitäten" etc.
Is this something that we can support through CNAMEs? The config file may
have some odd things w/ this -- but we might be able to use super globals
($_SERVER) - or? Nothing should really be hard coded anyhow.

Also, I have one other idea... how about someone asks a 6 yr old what they
would expect it to be called. They should have 3 votes ;)

- Mick