[Sugar-devel] [Migrated] Design

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Wed Feb 18 19:43:31 EST 2009

Thanks David!

Sorry...staying on top of my inbox has been a daunting task.  I have
given it a quick glance, and noticed the following images for the
following slides appear to have gotten left behind:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Designs/Activity_Management#15
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Designs/Frame#14
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Designs/Journal#10

Other than that, looks great!  I'll make sure to add links to this
form the main Design page so it's discoverable.

- Eben