[Sugar-devel] #370 HIGH: Can't open pdf after downloading from Browsev103 using Readv52

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Feb 18 07:48:21 EST 2009

browse-101 loads the pdf w/in the Browse beautifully. Unfortunately
there is a caveat here and probably w/ Browse-103 on 0.84

Browse stores the pdf in the Journal as org.pdf  for
http://www.orgmode.org/org.pdf

But for the following link it shows up as "eserv.php (application/pdf)"
in the Journal

http://www.pustakalaya.org/eserv.php?pid=Pustakalaya:195&dsID=Aba_Khel_Khelne.pdf&date=Mon,%2026%20May%202008%2011:51:17%20GMT

Many sites have query strings that link to pdf's. I presume that is what
Browse has trouble w/.

I tried
http://www.pustakalaya.org/eserv.php?pid=Pustakalaya:195&dsID=Aba_Khel_Khelne.pdf  as well. Our Repository engine Fedora_Commons uses the appended date for document versioning. The pdf successfully loads in Browse but shows up as "eserv.php (application/pdf)" as well.