[Sugar-devel] Displaying flash activities automatically in Browse

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Feb 18 04:21:25 EST 2009

Kings of Browse,

We are working from OLPC's Staging 32 build which I believe roughly
corresponds to OLPC's 0.82.1 release
http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/staging/32

We want to change Browse so that Flash .swf files are displayed
automatically rather than the box that reads "Click "X" to display
flash". We are deploying our own XO build based on 0.82.1 this spring so
we cannot use the latest versions of browse which depend on 0.84. Can I
hack Browse myself so that it automatically displays Flash?

tks

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director