[Sugar-devel] Activities migration status

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Feb 16 15:22:37 EST 2009

On 10 Feb 2009, at 00:29, S Page wrote:

> Ed McNierney wrote:
>
>> On the other hand, anyone working on Sugar efforts such as Activity
>> development should be encouraged to put all those efforts under the
>> Sugar Labs roof where they can be more readily available to the
>> entire
>> Sugar community (not just the OLPC portion of it).
>
> Then http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_hosting  is obsolete.  What's
> the
> equivalent page on sugarlabs.org?

Try:

	http://git.sugarlabs.org/

Its running Gitorious, no need to request permissions/accounts.

> Parts of http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creating_an_activity are also
> out-of-date.

Personally I rely on source code and pydocs, but I know that doesn't
work for all. I'll try and take a look at that page, before I do, any
pointers at to bits you found out-of-date? Here's closest thing on SL,
the almanac (migrated from laptop wiki) I find that useful:

	http://sugarlabs.org/go/ActivityTeam/Resources

--Gary