[Sugar-devel] Help Activity - maintainer?

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Feb 10 23:46:10 EST 2009

I would be happy to turn over the management of it.  I have a set of
updates I need to do for the activity first probably?  The content
needs to be refreshed and someone needs to spend some time on the CSS
and several other minor issues.

The current iteration includes a good deal of XO specific hardware
information.  But the Sugar book at FM should be available to export
fairly easy without the XO content.

--Seth