[Sugar-devel] addons.sugarlabs.org

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Feb 13 13:54:52 EST 2009

Hi,

http://addons.sugarlabs.org is up and running. Please create accounts
in there if you want to help in anything activity-related.

Specifically, we need:

- activity maintainers to upload their bundles,

- editors to check which bundles work and move them to the public site,

- someone to document those tasks (step by step guide with
screenshots? a screencast?).

- admins to configure categories, featured activities, make people editors, etc,

- developers to fix bugs (see trac query in
http://sugarlabs.org/go/AddonsPortal#Howto),

- designers to adapt the visual aspects and implement it,

- and lot more of hard work!

What about having an ActivityTeam meeting to coordinate all this?

But we are very close to have something usable, now we need to go step
by step and make addons rock for Sugar.

Thanks,

Tomeu