[Sugar-devel] Migrating the HIG

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:10:24 EST 2009

That sounds logical, to me.  Thanks for your hard work on this!

There is also the http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Specifications page, which
is related.  Perhaps we should wait on that, though, and setup a
design specifications at DesignTeam/Specs/* (or somewhere on the
DevTeam side?) as we need them, since the specs there should really be
reviewed and/or completed as necessary.

- Eben