[Sugar-devel] Sugar Development

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:07:07 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> And a polite reminder that there are now at least three places you might
>> find tickets ... sugarlabs.org, laptop.org, and launchpad.  ;-)
>
> Not really, every distributor of Sugar has their own tracker. I would
> suggest anyone wanting to help with this to focus on only one tracker.

I grumble a bit about that -- the proliferation of trackers adds to
our burden. Other than packaging issues, most bugs reported against
any distro are very likely to affect the core Sugar and all the
distros (since most of the stack is shared).

We'd need a polished distributed bugtracker. And a pony.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions