[Sugar-devel] Weekly Fedora Sugar Meetings

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Dec 28 16:06:48 EST 2009

Hi all,

you've probably heard the rumor, that SoaS v3 will only ship Fedora
packages. Now let me tell you this: It's true.

What this means is that we can use a lot of help with packaging all
kinds of crazy-awesome activities and other stuff for Fedora - which
will get a Sugar environment with even more and better apps on its turn.

So. Let's get this party started. I'm suggesting weekly meetings
starting this Thursday, at 1500 UTC, 1000 EST [1].

    Who else is in for this? Drop a note here!

For those who're interested in getting started with contributing to
Sugar, for example by packaging activities, there will be a Fedora
Classroom session on January 6 (1500 UTC) in IRC & Gobby [2].

--Sebastian

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=31&year=2009&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom