[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Ad Design for StackOverflow

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:54:12 EST 2009

Many thanks Luke, a good catch as developers are difficult to reach

in fact I've been thinking of placing such an ad with the Ad Bard
network after our December free run for Blueberry is done - they cycle
ads on dev-oriented sites

Before we ask the designers to work on this, we need to decide what to write

Should we seek Activity, or platform devs?

Tomeu, what do you think a developer would react to?

e.g.:
<sugar labs logo>
Nonprofit volunteer org seeks talented developers interested in
improving the lives of Sugar's second million children. Join us!
<URL join.sugarlabs.org>

thanks

Sean