[Sugar-devel] Religious/Spiritual Text

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:03:13 EST 2009

Hi Art,

Personally, I would find it appropriate and sufficient if you added a
note about the religious content to the OurMusic and OurMusicMC
activity descriptions at activities.sugarlabs.org.

I was one of the ones who (privately) flagged your activities as a
possible issue for SugarLabs, and I then advocated that we develop
some kind of editorial standards for activity hosting on
activities.sugarlabs.org.

Like Edward says, we have activities which include religious or
spiritual content and there is nothing wrong with that.  The
imperative is that it be labeled appropriately and not forcibly or
subversively distributed.

Best,

-Wade