[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN][FEATURE] 3G modem support

mabente mabente at paraguayeduca.org
Wed Dec 16 13:11:20 EST 2009

Yes, because the gsm connection is loaded once at system start, so
everytime the settings are changed a system restart is required. I tested
different loading times, (while clicking on connect item or when the device
its plugged) and i found the current moment simpler. because the other
requires a more complex logic to determine if the settings changed, if not
could be endlessly loading gsm connections.