[Sugar-devel] Sharing work across XOs/SOAS

Justin Lewis jtl1728 at rit.edu
Tue Dec 15 15:21:02 EST 2009

From: Justin Lewis <jlew.blackout at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Sharing work across XOs/SOAS
To: Gerald Ardito <gerald.ardito at gmail.com>

I have a testable version right now, you can find it on my project page.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/FileShare

There is an xo release available (see the links section at the bottom
of that page).

I am still developing it but it is working right now, hasn't had a lot
of testing yet, but it seems to be working right now.  Please feel
free to check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions or
find any bugs.

Justin Lewis