[Sugar-devel] [Karma] pls review jsdocs for Karma

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Dec 14 22:20:51 EST 2009

I just refactored the code to use kImage, kAudio instead of kMedia

gracias a Dios for unit testing, it really made refactoring karma.js almost
easy

I updated the jsdoc but it is still rough, I will spend much of today
improving it. This means the 2nd karma.js tutorial will have to wait. sorry
roxan ;)