[Sugar-devel] [Feature] Problem Reports

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Dec 14 10:23:52 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 01:01:04PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 08:10:48PM -0500, Wade Brainerd wrote:
> > Sure, shouldn't be hard.
> >
> > It actually has no dependencies on the shell other than
> > jarabe.controlpanel.sectionview.SectionView which the dialog is based
> > on.  What would I replace that with?
>
> maybe just a page for report dialog?
> it could have the same widget that Control Panel uses, so you could use
> the same codebase.
>
> BTW what do you think about
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.education.sugar.discuss/6802
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Services#Detailed_Description
>
> bugreport feature could be one of Sugar Serives. And sugargames as well.

I'm going to spent whole this week to complete PackageKit integration
(because w/o native packages Zero Sugar is not so useful) and
form necessary infrastructure e.g. wiki(I've already forked erikos'
feature template[1]) tutorials for service and activity developers,
file sharing infrastructure(0install feeds and binaries should be placed
somewhere).

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Services/Template

--
Aleksey