[Sugar-devel] [Feature] Problem Reports

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Dec 14 08:01:04 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 08:10:48PM -0500, Wade Brainerd wrote:
> Sure, shouldn't be hard.
>
> It actually has no dependencies on the shell other than
> jarabe.controlpanel.sectionview.SectionView which the dialog is based
> on.  What would I replace that with?

maybe just a page for report dialog?
it could have the same widget that Control Panel uses, so you could use
the same codebase.

BTW what do you think about
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.education.sugar.discuss/6802
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Services#Detailed_Description

bugreport feature could be one of Sugar Serives. And sugargames as well.

--
Aleksey