[Sugar-devel] discovering open clip art library

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:41:19 EST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 20:12, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:
>>
>> > The describtion of their dms is also so short that I'm not sure what
>> > to make of it?
>> there are a lot of notes farther down the page
>
> But the top of the page clearly says that the section is deprecated. Also
> the information that is there doesn't contain enough beef for me to
> understand whether the solution meets our requirements. Plus it doesn't look
> like it's available anywhere...

Take a look at the openclipart package in Ubuntu, and presumably in
other distros.

"The Open Clip Art Library is a collection of 100% license-free,
royalty-free, and restriction-free art that you can use for any purpose."

Or at these.

http://www.freebyte.com/clipart_images_photos_icons/

http://www.earthtreasury.org/