[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Activity as a regular Journal Object request for inclusion to 0.88

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sat Dec 5 03:38:00 EST 2009

Hi Aleksey & others,

just a quick note on the Feature process.

This feature does not change or add new UI but is a huge change on the
workflow. In these cases you should add the [DESIGN] flag, too. While
thinking about it, I guess we nearly need design team feedback on all
Features... ;) Eben jumped on it already, so everything is good.

I updated the Policy page [1] to make this clearer.

Thanks for the great discussion on this feature. That is what I
envisioned when adding the policy,
    Simon

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Policy#Propose_a_feature_for_addition_into_the_release_cycle