[Sugar-devel] Issues with mesh network on XO 1.5

Mohit Taneja mohitgenii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:18:20 EST 2009

Hi,

I did a little bit of testing on Mesh network today on XO 1.5.

I tried connecting XO 1.5, with an XO-1, I was trying to collaborate the
FoodForce2 activity, but it failed. But later i realized that they were not
even able to detect each other. Even other activities (I tried Chat
activity) were not able to connect.

Then I tried connecting them with an acer laptop running SOAS, but still no
success, it was neither able to detect the XO 1 nor  XO 1.5.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Mohit