[Sugar-devel] adding 3G devices support to sugar

Martin Abente mabente at paraguayeduca.org
Thu Dec 3 13:44:12 EST 2009

Today i finished the systray device icon. (but i still need the icon
graphic... any artist around?)

So, now we have

1. Store settings with gconf
2. Configuring settings at control panel (thanks to Daniel Castelo)
3. Systray device icon fully working
4. Gsm connections management

I still need to clean stuff on 1,3,4

Saludos,