[Sugar-devel] Friends view UI affordances?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:39:18 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> 5. Automatically add anyone with whom you have been collaborating to
> the Friends view. (Doesn't quite solve the problem Michael describes,
> but it will result in a populated view. And it is easy enough to
> delete entries.)

Personally I'm very much opposed to doing something like this without the
user's explicit consent, especially since this is quickly going to result in
a very cluttered "friend's view". (And why should a user have to bother with
having to delete something that he might not have wanted in the first
place?)

Just my 2 Nepali Rupees,
Christoph
--