[Sugar-devel] [Systems] buildslave2.sugarlabs.org unreachable

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Aug 27 12:22:35 EDT 2009

El Wed, 26-08-2009 a las 11:41 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:29, Tomeu Vizoso<tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:24, Sascha
> > Silbe<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org> wrote:
> >> Nop, but it hasn't been updated lately anyway because we now have
> >> buildslave-fedora-11-32bit. Is there a reason you're still using the old
> >> one?

Should we tell the prgmr.com people that they can take those machines
down now and thank them for their support?

Or can we figure out another use for them?  They're pretty fast VMs, and
the only big restriction was that we couldn't use too much bandwidth on
them.  The console and management interface was also a bit shaky.

> Any instructions? Couldn't find it in the wiki. I will need root
> access as well to set up a new mock config file and maybe install
> packages.

Sascha, could you please document the build slaves somewhere in the
wiki?  It would be great if we could switch to having separate wiki
pages for each virtual or physical system (the OLPC VIG uses the naming
convention Machine:Foo, Machine:Bar... we could use Machine/Foo,
Machine/Bar instead.  Having a common template would be terrific.