[Sugar-devel] F11 for XO1 - Fonts

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sat Aug 22 17:23:12 EDT 2009

Whereas SoaS Strawberry boots on the XO-1, there is one font-related problem
I failed to mention previously.

All text (including system text) is tiny; actually the font size seems to be
7.

However, I easily restore all to the proper default size 10 in my script
with:
settings = gtk.settings_get_default()
settings.set_property('gtk-font-name', '10')

Art Hunkins