[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick on XOs for XO Lending Libraries?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Aug 22 11:48:56 EDT 2009

Sdz and others...
We should put having a Stick work on both XOs and nonXOs on a roadmap,
feature wish list somewhere please.  I have to admit I'm getting pretty lost
about where to put this sort of thing, especially since it crosses so many
boundaries.

A good example of where it would be useful is the UK deployment.  They are
getting about 40 XOs and they already have a computer lab of PCs.

Thanks!

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com