[Sugar-devel] F11 for XO1 - Fonts

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Wed Aug 19 10:01:20 EDT 2009

Two followup questions then:

1) With regard to the new user controls (bigger and smaller) in the Control
Panel (or elsewhere):
If I specify (in my script), e.g., set.property("gtk-font-name", "14")
will "bigger" be an increment up from "14", or one up from whatever the
default font size was?

2) What is the code for mandating a vertical scrollbar when the display
overflows vertically?
Is it simply: gtk.VScrollbar() ?

Thanks.

Art Hunkins