[Sugar-devel] Problem listing journal objects

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:13:22 EDT 2009

Sascha,

I could have sworn that my code was picking up files in the root
directory of the thumb drive.  However, my XO is running .82 and my
Fedora 10 box is also.  My main development box is running Fedora 11
with .84.  I tried testing View Slides on my Fedora 10 yesterday
thinking it was a .84 issue and got some errors that might involve non
ascii characters in filenames or something else.  So I guess I have
other bugs to fix.

Is there some backward compatible way to do what I want to do?  Or if
I wanted to do it specifically for .84 and didn't care about .82 how
would I do that?

Thanks,

James Simmons