[Sugar-devel] Call for volunteers to implement Bug Report feature

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 17 12:59:59 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 18:29, Luke Faraone<luke at faraone.cc> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:53, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
>>
>> One of sugar lacks is an easy way to send bugreports(especially for
>> non-tech users), so if someone interested in please pick [1] up.
>
> From what I've seen on IRC, Sebastian Dziallas is currently working on a
> solution, either by porting Apport to Sugar, using GNOME's bug-buddy, or the
> Fedora bug reporter. (still in the investigative stage)

That's what I was going to suggest. There are already way to much of
those tools, don't bother creating a new one only for Sugar :)

Bug Buddy might be too tied to GNOME to be useful for Sugar.

However, here are some informations on the one Fedora is developping:
https://fedorahosted.org/abrt/wiki
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ABRTF12

Hope that helps