[Sugar-devel] Karma: bundle layout improve

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:32:36 EDT 2009

Hello there

I know we already talked about the Bundle_layout[ 1 ]
but, I suggest to reorganize Lesson structure  using this:

lesson_name/
  index.html   # lesson content
  lesson/        # lesson folder
  game/         # game folder
  exercise/      #exercise folder

lesson, game and exercise folder will contain
index.html   # the lesson, game or whatever
css/
js/
assets/
   generic/
      images/
      audio/
      video/
   {lang-Code}/
      images/
      audio/
      video/

With the suggested structure, it's easy to get all the lesson, game,
... specific files (the whole specific folder)
so, it would be easier to construct a "new" full-lesson joining pieces
(selecting an merging folders) of other lessons.
also, we get the same features that provide us the actual structure:
no name collisions, ordered files

Regards

[ 1 ] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma/Bundle_layout