[Sugar-devel] [Physics] egg libraries sorted -- Journal JSON saving addition, then release?

Brian Jordan bcjordan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I manually included pkg_resources.py from setuptools so that pythons <
2.6.x would still be supported using the .egg libraries.  Then
released and included new Elements (0.13) which is Asaf's JSON
changes.

Gary or others -- can you test that the .egg-fest I committed works on
SoaS (python 2.6?) and/or on XO (python 2.5)?

Asaf -- anything left for the physics activity portion of JSON saving?

Thanks again to both of you for your amazing work.  Still need to do
some testing/playing, but the roll tool seems great! :)

Brian