[Sugar-devel] [Turtleart] Quesstions and Issues w Journal

Andrés Arrieta Perréard andres.ap.linux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi,
We've been testing turtle art and there is a menu called keyboard (at least
in spanish). But there are som things we do not understand what they mean,
like the block wit a star. Here's the image of the menu:
http://dashwire.com/alphinux/image/ckEuBcGSir3OodadbiFPIU/keyboard-menu

Can some one explain me what does each new block does?

The other issue is when adding the journal block and try to access it like
so:
http://dashwire.com/alphinux/image/ctf7roGSir3R3kadbiFTTI/menu-usb

No matter which USB you try to open it always shows the same files:
http://dashwire.com/alphinux/image/ccbPCgGSir3OfYadbiFTTI/usb

Sorry for the resolution my cell is not that good :)

thx for the help,

--
- Andrés Arrieta Perréard (XE1YAA)