[Sugar-devel] What is your favorite application for use in CS classes?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun Aug 2 18:36:11 EDT 2009

No matter what it is, please tell us! Why? Because we in Fedora's
Education SIG [1] are looking for ways to make your life easier.

We are currently working on a development environment both for students
and teachers, to give them an easy start into open source communities.
The very first version has been announced and distributed for POSSE [2]
and we're now looking for ways to improving it.

So if you've any application you're excited about, please let us know!

Thanks,
--Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Education_SIG
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/education/