[Sugar-devel] processing.js - tool to replace flash in websites [KARMA]

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sun Apr 26 21:36:16 EDT 2009

thanks for the reality check ;). Processing.js is probably overkill for
the simple stuff we need to do. It is easy to get distracted w/
high-quality animations when what we need are simple animations that are
very responsive to the user.

I have fallen in love w/ the default jQuery selector engine. It is
pretty darn fantastic.