[Sugar-devel] Activity for proof of concept [KARMA]

roshan karki roshan at olenepal.org
Sat Apr 25 04:59:51 EDT 2009

Hello,

E-Paath has two part, part one is the framework,
http://hg.olenepal.org/framework(plese<http://hg.olenepal.org/framework%28plese>use
the one tagged with 2.0)
The second part is the individual activities, like the one you got.

To run them we need to put them inside the framework.

Inside the framework, there is one folder called 'Activities', put the
individual activities folder inside it.
For you the folder will be "3_Maths_Quadrilatera_1_swf"

Inside the folder put the following files

3_Maths_Quadrilateral_1_swf.jpg (thumbnail you'll see in the framework)
3_Maths_Quadrilateral_1_swf_E.swf (exercise part of the activity)
3_Maths_Quadrilateral_1_swf_L.swf (lesson part of the activity)
config.xml (contains information of the activities)
3_Maths_Quadrilateral_1_swf_B.swf
TeacherNotes.swf
LessonPlan.swf
Games

Again inside the framework, there is one folder called FileLink.

Create a file config.xml with following information.

<olenepal>
    <grade gradeID="#" subjectID="ul0ft">
        <week> 3_Maths_Quadrilatera_1_swf </week>
    </grade>
</olenepal>

Now run menustage.html from the framework directory.

Pleaes let me know on any problem you encounter.