[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Resuming Snapshot Creation

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Apr 24 16:48:32 EDT 2009

On 24 Apr 2009, at 19:35, Carol Farlow Lerche wrote:

> In general, as root use:
>
> # find / -type f -exec grep -nH 'SUGAR_SCALING' {} \;

Thanks Carol. I had tried something similar before emailing, but it
just hung after a long wait, just retried with the below and it found
a few occurrences before locking up with a *** glibc detected ***
find: malloc() memory corruption (fast): 0x08df8ce8 ***, though it did
return a couple of files before stopping (/usr/lib/python2.6/site-
packages/sugar/graphics/style and /usr/bin/sugar look hopeful).

Regards,
--Gary