[Sugar-devel] Activity for proof of concept [KARMA]

roshan karki roshan at olenepal.org
Fri Apr 24 05:10:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm Roshan Karki. Bryan must have told you about the activity for proof of
concept. Here, I'm trying to tell you more about the activity and the reason
for choosing it.

You can get the activity from
http://hg.olenepal.org/3_Maths_Quadrilateral_1_swf/

The activity contains two lesson part. Lesson part usually contains simple
animation or simple exercise for which a student isn't judged. This activity
has an interactive lesson.

The exercise part in this activity is also different from other activities.
This exercise has mixture of options like typing correct answer, clicking
correct answer and so on. Normally we have only one kind of mechanism to
choose correct answer.

One thing missing in this exercise is the "correct" and "incorrect" sound
that plays as the user submits the answer.

While in lesson part, you can also play game. The game icon is at right
corner.

Please put forward  your questions and confusions.

Lastly thank you for doing this.

Regards,
Roshan Karki