[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Calculate 30

Reinier Heeres reinier at heeres.eu
Thu Apr 23 17:47:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

Are those things not mostly already present? Even on my XO with 767
(F9), installing matplotlib 0.91.4-1.fc9 only drags in python-dateutil
and pytz for a total download of 4.7MB. From a quick inspection I
can't find any new dependencies (except for dejavu-sans-fonts (F11) or
dejavu-fonts (F10)). Also, perhaps many of those things would be
interesting to ship anyway (like numpy).

I don't have a running SoaS, but I think it would be useful to see how
many new things are actually pulled in by installing this. Could
anybody do this?

Regards,
Reinier

--