[Sugar-devel] Print Support (journal vs activity)

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Tue Apr 21 13:02:21 EDT 2009

It's entirely unclear what this project has morphed to.  Tomeu, what use is
uploading arbitrary journal entries to Moodle?  I thought creating pdf
output in sugar and enabling uploading of the pdf to Moodle was the point of
this project.  That is useful in two ways.  First, it is a path to
assignment turn-in or printing either through Moodle or by other transports
to a system configured to print pdfs.  It also allows a student to review
the printer-ready output to decide if it is worth getting hard copy.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 18:29, Benjamin M. Schwartz
> <bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair